Cité is a unique interdisciplinary Research Unit (UR) dedicated to the issues of "Governance, Justice and Society". It constitutes an innovative research environment that links the disciplines and researchers of the Faculty of Law, Political Science and Criminology of the University of Liege around 11 thematic axes.
Cité's ambition is to foster collective learning, stimulate collaboration and strengthen the research excellence of its members.
More specifically, Cité's mission is to :
- Animate and promote cross-disciplinary and innovative research
- Enhance the value of research by giving it greater visibility both locally and internationally
- Attract the best international researchers by offering a unique research environment
- To support the individual and collective initiatives of its members
- Establish a strong link with the University's mission of citizenship